Short news update (The other stuff is way more interesting!)
- My digital camera refuses to switch on. The switch moves, the batteries are charged, nobody is home. Damn. Could be a while before more photo’s are posted!
- Joe and Mellissa, an Uncle and Aunt of mine in Sydney are due to have another kid in April. More Fuller’s running around! I like the way they signed the email:
“Joe, Melissa, Isabelle, Brianna and x “
- I had my Wisdom Teeth out on monday, They where giving me heck and it should be covered under the wonderful UTS comprehensive Insurance, which is good! Pulled one straight out and had to cut the other one up etc. Got a good look, they where about an Inch big.
- As per usual, got an essay due tommorow, and a logic assignment. Had an Accounting exam on Tuesday. Got lots of study done on Monday (Not. Between spitting and swallowing blood I didn’t do much). Had a Philosophy exam on Friday.
- Magda is pretty sick at the moment – some form of flu.
- Have bookings for Banff and Calgary over Christmas. Still no Accomodation in vancouver or Fiji. Haha. Oh well!
- Ange and Alex are in South America!!
Thats all folks! I think!?